- As you are driving down St. Francis Way, you will come to a fork directly in front of the Church. Bear Left. Proceed around the perimeter of the parking lot staying to the LEFT (toward the dumpsters). The first car in line will stop in front of the cones; subsequent cars will line up behind the first car along the guard rail.
- At 2:40 PM, a teacher will remove the orange cones and start the pick up-procedures. If she does not recognize your car, she will be asking for the Family Name.
- To make things run smoother, your child will receive a Family Name Placard. Please display your Family Name in your front passenger window.
- The teacher will allow 7-8 cars in at a time. When pulling up to the front of the building, please pull forward to the flagpole and stay as close to the sidewalk as you can.
- After all cars have stopped, the school will release your children. Please leave one-by-one – i.e. DO NOT PASS.
After School Group (ASG)
ASG Dismissal is between 2:50 PM and 6:00 PM. Please park your car and ring the bell at the front doors of our school. When picking up your students from ASG, please use the security camera to the right of the school entrance. Staff will walk your children down the hall to you.
Bus Service for Litchfield Residents
The Litchfield School District provides school bus transportation for all Litchfield Residents in Grades K – 6. Please contact the school office by phone or email if you wish your child to ride the bus.