Become a Volunteer
St. Francis School welcomes volunteers from our parents and members of our parish. As we grow, the need for volunteers increases. As of July 1, 2019, every person volunteering in a Diocesan School must fulfill the following requirements before you begin your work with minors:
- Fill out a Volunteer Application
- Complete a NH criminal background check. This form must be signed in front of a Notary Public, and may take up to 3 weeks to get back from Concord, NH.
- If you have lived in Massachusetts in the last 5 years, you have to complete this form.
- If you have lived anywhere other than NH or MA in the last five years, fill out this form.
- Complete the child abuse awareness training online called Safe Haven. Register for a New Account, Start Curriculum, Watch the 3 videos and then Download Certificate.
- For your convenience, here is a PDF with all Volunteer Info (optional)
If you would like to volunteer at our wonderful school, please do not hesitate to contact the School Office.
Parent Service Plan
The St. Francis School culture of volunteering helps to build our community up, and it keeps our costs down so that all families can afford the great gift of a Catholic education.
Every family that receives Financial Aid will be required to give back to the school community in some form of volunteer capacity. Generally speaking, we ask families to give back to the school 1 hour for every $100 of Financial Aid that is awarded.