St. Francis School welcomes volunteers from our parents and members of our parish. As we grow, the need for volunteers increases. Everyone’s talents are different. Some are technical, some are through administrative tasks, others are artistic, some are group organizers, while others are able to challenge the mind. Please share a small amount of your talent and time where it is needed; you will see the rewards in your children, the school and yourself.
Here is the process for volunteering:
- Fill Out Application
- Complete a NH criminal background check – needs to be notarized – we have someone on staff for this.
- Our Safe Environment Coordinator will check the National Sex Offender Registry
- Complete the Safe Haven training online
- Volunteers have 30 days to complete the requirements
- See here for all information
If you would like to volunteer at our wonderful school, please do not hesitate to contact the School Office. Here are some opportunities to get involved: