Thank you for your interest in a career with St. Francis School! 

To be considered for employment, please email your resume and a letter describing why you would like to work for a school where Catholic identity is paramount.

Please email your materials directly to Mr. Mark Schwerdt, Principal.

In addition to any openings below, please know that we are always accepting resumes from qualified, joyful, and exceptionally talented individuals.

  • Substitute Teachers
  • Help with Lunch
  • Help with Recess

Hiring Paperwork

Every person employed by St. Francis School must fulfill the following requirements:

  • Fill out a Staff Application or a Teacher Application
  • Livescan Fingerprint instructions (Handout for Employees)
    1. To schedule an appointment, call the State of NH Department of Safety at (603) 223-3867 and select option 1. Do not sign up through the State’s website.
    2. When speaking with customer service or leaving a message, please specifically state that you are being fingerprinted “under the Adam Walsh Act for the Diocese of Manchester” (do not mention your individual school).
    3. There are a number of fingerprinting sites to choose from, which are listed below. At your appointment, you will need to present your ID and state the purpose for the fingerprinting (“school employment for the Diocese of Manchester under the Adam Walsh Act”).
    4. Once fingerprinted, you will be given an Applicant/Licensing Livescan Fingerprinting form. Immediately return this form along with the signed NH School Employee Criminal Records Check Form (see next page) to your school.
    5. There is no need to enclose money and the NH form does not have to be notarized.
  • Complete the child abuse awareness training online called Safe Haven. >>> register for a new account, start the curriculum, watch the 3 videos and then download your certificate. The school will be able to verify that you have done this on our end as well.
  • Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) SFS will need a copy of your driver’s license and one of the following documents: birth certificate, social security card, or passport.
  • Employee’s Withholding Certificate (W4)
  • Provide the Business Office with a voided check for direct deposit.